Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Trimester



During our first trimester, I was super tired. All I wanted to do is sleep. I thought I was tired because I was training for a half-marathon, but then we found out I was pregnant and it all made sense!

Durante el primer trimestre, estuve super cansada. Solo queria dormir. Pense que estaba cansada porque estaba entrenando para la media maraton en San Diego, y luego nos dimos cuenta que era porque estaba embarazada!! Eso si tenia sentido!

I ran the San Diego Half-Marathon on May 31, 2009 (see pic on the left). Our baby was 7 weeks old. Mike did half of it with me to make sure that I was going to keep my heart rate low. He is such a good husband and dad-to-be!
Corri la media maraton en San Diego el 31 de Mayo, 2009. Nuestro baby tenia 7 semanas. Mike hizo la mitad de la media maraton conmigo para asegurarse que mi ritmo cardiaco estuviera bajo. Es tan buen esposo y futuro papa!!
My belly has not grown at all. I haven't been nauseous, only for a couple of weeks, but then it went away. I was very lucky. I have been so hungry, and I eat a lot of oranges, lemons, limes, bananas, and milk, that is all I want to eat all the time. I gained 3 pounds during my first trimester. Mi panza no ha crecido todavia. No he tenido nauseas, solo un par de semanas, pero se me quitaron rapido. Tuve suerte. He tenido mucha hambre, y he comido un monton de naranjas, limones, limas, bananos, y leche, es lo unico que quiero comer todo el tiempo. Me subi 3 libras durante el primer trimestre.

My parents cried when I told them the news. Mike's mom cried too and his dad was super excited. We told our moms on Mother's Day. Flor de Liz, my best friend, cried too. What is up with everyone crying?? They all made me cry as well, but it was all tears of happiness! We are so excited about having a baby. Mis papas lloraron cuando les di las noticias. La mama de Mike lloro tambien y su papa esta muy emocionado. Le contamos a nuestras mamas, las futuras abuelas, en el dia de las madres. Flor de Liz, mi mejor amiga, tambien lloro. Por que llora todo el mundo? Todos me hicieron llorar tambien, pero son lagrimas de alegria!! Estamos tan emocionados por la venida del baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment