Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

Paola at 18 weeks (18 semanas)

This is Mike contributing for the first time. We went to the air and water show this past weekend and baby likes planes! I think he/she is gonna be a fighter pilot. Personally, I am busy opening the new restaurant that should be open in the next couple of weeks, which is when I will disappear from the world and Paola will become a single mother (expecting) for a few months until things are running smoothly at the new place. Next week we find out the sex and we will finally know who, out of all the guessers who based their predictions on black magic and old wives' tales, was right about the sex. We still haven't decided if we will tell anyone after we know though. I am craving bourbon, ice cream, and any free moment I can find, because they are my last for the next 18 years at least.

Escribe Mike por el primer vez. Fuimos a ver el espectaculo de aviones este fin de semana pasado. Le gustan aviones al bebe. El/ella va a ser piloto de guerra. Ahorita estoy trabajando para abrir el nuevo restaurante que probablamente va a abrir en un par de semanas. Esa va a estar cuando Paola cambia a una madre sin esposo hasta que todo esta corriendo bien en el nuevo restaurante. La proxima semana vamos a averiguar el sexo del bebe y tambien vamos a averiguar quienes que han adivinado el sexo por el uso de santeria estan correctos, y los que equivecaron. Pero, ya no hemos decidido si vamos a decir a todos el sexo. Ahorita tengo antojos de bourbon, helados, y cada moment libre que puedo tener porque son mis ultimos para la proxima 18 anios al menos.

No comments:

Post a Comment