Hello! Sorry I haven't posted pictures from the last three weeks, life has been a little hectic. I will try to catch up today.... As you saw in the previous post, Mike opened Zapatista- Northbrook. While he was busy working 14 hours a day, I was going to babyshowers and other events. On Week 22, I had two baby showers: Eileen's and Claire's. Here are a couple of pictures...
Here is the picture of Claire's babyshower. She is also expecting a baby girl, due in November (so soon!). We had a lot of fun at her babyshower...And the other babyshower was Eileen's babyshower! She is expecting a baby boy due in November, she looked great! It was so nice to see her.
And before I went to the babyshowers, I took Hansel to a dog walk-a-thon benefiting dogs that help children with learning disabilities. He had a blast! Our team (the Pouch Poochies) won!! We raised the most money as a team for the event! It was a lot of fun.
My friend Matthew also came to visit us this weekend. We went to the Glenn to have a couple of beers (well, non-alcoholic beer for me). It was so nice to see him too!! He is planning his wedding. Good luck Matt!!
As you can see by the many events going on this weekend, I feel great, have tons of energy, and I am taking advantage of it while it lasts. The baby is well, kicking and happy, especially when her daddy comes home and talks to her. She loves her daddy, she reacts to his voice so much. I love it when he talks to her too, it is really sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment